In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information are detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also to ensure we are delivering the best quality service we possibly can. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing, regular visitor to our website, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website. Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use, then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
Disclosing Your Information
Where/if applicable, we will only disclose your personal information to any third party if you have given consent and it is deemed absolutely necessary.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998/GDPR 2018 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you at any time. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
Reviewed: December 2018 (Sherralyn Newton)
Next review due: December 2019